Medicine & Community Health (MCH) Academy offers a co-educational environment and a college preparatory curriculum focused on careers related to the medical and community health fields, which are some of the fastest growing industries in Michigan and beyond. MCH is a National Academy Foundation (NAF) and Linked Learning School with a health-centered curriculum offering a wide variety of career options, including EMT certification, Firefighter and Nurses Aid programs. The school’s staff is committed to creating a community of learners who graduate ready for college and careers. MCH has a culture of professionalism inside and outside the classroom as students work alongside professionals and learn from practitioners. MCH is a non-application school serving grades 9-12. In addition, we offer special education support, credit recovery and summer school.
- Forensics, Kinesiology, CPR Training
- CNA, EMT, Firefighter I & 2 Certificate Programs
- Students received nearly $1.2 Million in Scholarships
- Paid Summer Internships in Medical Related Fields
- Student Mentoring, Internships, College Visits
- Online Virtual Learning, Dual Enrollment with WCCCD
- Healthcare Apprenticeship Certified Courses