The Foreign Language Immersion and Cultural Studies School (FLICS) is a K-8 program. It is one of the only public immersion programs in the state, offering partial-immersion programs in French, Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese. The FLICS language program is part of a K-12 language curriculum in one of four languages, with continuation into high school. This makes the FLICS language program one of the only K-12 language continua in four languages in the country. The school focuses on global languages and culture. FLICS is staffed with teachers from the United States and from all corners of the world.
- Students Advocacy and Restorative Practices
- Drama-infused Social Studies instruction
- Culture dubs and events in French, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Two On Site Before and After School LatchKey Programs
- DPS Go Green, STEAM Club, Robotics
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Soccer, Basketball, Cheer Squad, African Dance, Modern Dance, Baseball, Track, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu