Offering academic and character building skills to prepare every student for a global society and workforce.
Mark Twain School for Scholars, serving grades Kindergarten to Grade 8, is a gifted and talented program that oﬀers an International Baccalaureate educational experience. The program emphasizes an accelerated instructional design incorporating the latest technology which is academically challenging, yet aligned with each child’s ability to prepare them for a top-tier learning environment. Highly qualified educators work together to develop each child’s intellectual curiosity, foster a passion for learning and engage all students’ individual intellectual talents.
- Recognized as an International Baccalaureate School
- A.S.A.P. (Accelerated Scholars Advanced Program) for High Performing Kindergarten through Grade 4 Students.
- Computer Center in Each Classroom
- Basketball and Rock Climbing
- Robotics, Lego, Radio Broadcasting, Drama, Entrepreneurship, Journalism, Exploratory Art, Arts and Crafts, Drum Line & Tie Dye
- Vocal Band and Instrumental Music
- Spanish Club, Honor Society, Academic Games, Musical Performances
- Partnerships include: Local 600, Marathon, Avengers Mentoring Organization, Boys and Girls Club, & G.R.E.A.T.